Employment & Internships
CWS Harrisburg is Hiring!
Interested in joining our team? Check out our employment opportunities within the CWS Harrisburg Office:
Looking for an internship?
Check out these opportunities:
Applying Instructions: Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please state the semester of preference. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Note: Any applicant selected for the internship must have a university agreement from your current or former university or educational institution that indicates the internship would be related to your education or studies.
- CWS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
- E-Verify: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. To comply with this law, CWS must collect information regarding an employee’s identity and employment eligibility and document that information on a document referred to as Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, no later than three business days from when the employee begins work for pay. If you are hired, you will be required to provide certain information on the form necessary to establish your identity and eligibility to work in the United States and certain required supporting documents.
- As a federal contractor, CWS also uses E-Verify to confirm newly-hired employees’ legal eligibility to work in the US. E-Verify is an internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9, to data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
- Employers may not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants or to re-verify current employees and may not limit or influence the choice of document presented for use on the Form I-9.
- IMPORTANT: If the government cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, CWS is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.